Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Not Homeless Anymore!

I found a house for the next 5 weeks, well house is a loose term...
I have known for about 2 weeks that I was going to have to leave my apartment on Saturday, but what I did not know was where I was going to be going... That was stressfull (you know me, plan plan plan...)

I am going to be staying at the Hyatt extended stay suites, so that could be kind of fun! The fun part is that breakfast is served every morning in the main lobby, so I guess cooking breakfast is not needed anymore! Including coffee!!! It is in Las Colinas/Irving area and will definately do for 5 weeks.

I am looking forward to not having to vacuum or really "clean" the room myself. I may have to stay there longer than 5 weeks. Thank you Sara and Austin for offering your guest room, but I think I will go somewhere that is going to cook breakfast for me!! Griffin is going to want to come stay with you some, so I hope that is ok?!

Keep you informed about the next leg of my journey, oh, and Sabrina- I will have pictures up of the OCH Grapevine gang up by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment