Saturday, May 9, 2009

Forty by Forty List!

BY
I have been reading some friends blogs and getting some great ideas. I have one friend in particular that has been ticking away at her 30 by 30 list, and I think it sounds like a fun, and yet scary thing to do. So, seeing how 30 has passed me by already, I think I will do a 40 by 40 list.
I am going to start work on creating it this weekend! I want the list to be "realistic" but out-there. Some things that are relatively simple, and some that are going to take some effort to achieve. I have 9 years to complete this, so maybe it should really be a 35 by 35 list.... that just does not sound as good...
I want the list to include things that I have never done before, some things that have been in my mind for years, that I have always wanted to do, but been too chicken to do or just havent made time to do...


So, I want suggestions. You all know me, what do you think should be on my list?! Just suggestions, just because you send them does not mean it will make the list, but I could use some help in creating this...
Cant wait to get started on it, of course, I will keep it all posted here. Thanks in advance for the suggestions!
... ... ...
Wow, so I just stopped writing and searched for google pictures of the number 40, and looked at them, then realized that I am thinking about writing a list of goals to do before I turn... %$@! 40! That has to be #40 on the list, being able to say "I am ___" you know, that number that means jumping over that perverbial hill... I have alot of work to do before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment