Friday, May 8, 2009

First Leg of the Journey






So, I finally leaped into the 21st century and started a blog! This is all thanks to the ladies at work, thank you ladies! So, my purpose in doing this blog is keep everybody up to date on what I am doing, and where I am going. As a traveling physical therapist, there is no telling where I will end up on an assignment!

My first Journey started when I made the huge decision to start my career as a traveling PT and went to work for Reflectx staffing. I started the journey in a very tiny town of Luray, Virginia. I lived right on the Hawksbill creek, it was a beautiful and I had a great 4 mile stretch of paved walking trail to walk on every day. I worked in home health in this small, mountainous, incredibly rural county. There was very little to do except for walk, read and sit and watch people all day. So, all that know me are probably starting to put that together- Me, Rural area, Mountains, home health = driving (in the mountains- during the winter), did I mention RURAL... ... yea, that worked well...

Anyway, I learned alot while I was there, survived the "wilderness" and hightailed it back to civilization- next location- Dallas - Fort Worth Texas!

1st "leg" of the journey: September 2008- February 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment