Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog Confessional

Dear Friends and Family, Its been 6 months since my last blog!

Phweeeew. 6 months. A lot has happened so get ready. In the next few days I will post it all. And, I will get back to work posting the 'boring' details of my life as a traveller!


First of all, I am out of Sherman. Enough said, lets not talk about it anymore.
I then went to downtown Ft. Worth and stayed in a downtown apartment. It was great but on the 4th floor of a building- lots of stairs or a slow elevator... but not bad.

I loved the view from this apartment! But...

My contract in Ft. Worth ended quickly due to staffing, so I moved to north to Keller - Again!

I moved into an apartment in Keller and went to work in Denton at a hospital.





I am doing inpatient work with adults. I like the work and I met some great friends. I am going to spend the holidays here in Keller area and then on to other adventures. (Possibly Florida!?)



That was the quick version of my work adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment