Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No, It's the Blue Angels!


On October 30th, I went to the Alliance Airport Airshow and watched the Blue Angels! (My Favorite). Here are some great pictures from that day.
The Thunderbirds didnt fly that day, but they had one out on display!
There was a huge crowd!
The blue Angels before they took off.
This a good picture of all 6- there are two close, but if you look lower you can see the group of 4 circling around! So fun...
Awesome close ups... Lucky!
Here are some of my favorites.
Wish this one had been a half a second later.... oh well.

I loved this one. Had a blast this year. Next year, I would like to go with my dad! Sorry you couldnt make it this year.




















1 comment:

  1. You definitely got some great photos and I can't imagine how hard it was with as fast as they go! We saw quite a bit just from the backyard but nothing like what you got to see! Glad you updated :)

    ReplyDelete