Monday, October 19, 2009

Cow 1; Griffin 0

I was on a walk yesterday and had Griffin with me, and we saw his best friends- Cows nearby. So, thinking I might get a funny picture- I went in and got the camera...

Griffin found him a cow! Griffin thinks he's as big as the cow. He started crouching down and scratching his feet on the grass, like he could take him on! He barked at the cow several times and pranced around, then....


... ... ...




The cow "moo'ed". I have never seen Griffin run so fast! He is quick!! He ripped the leash right out of my hand and stopped about 200 feet away! Of course, as the great doggie mom that I am, I was too busy cracking up to try to stop him, or to take pictures of him running the other direction. Needless to say- he didn't want to walk by that fence tonight!

(Griffin- about 200 feet away- looking back at the cow...
and me- laughing and running after him)
Oh well. Maybe he will only pick on cows his own size now...

1 comment: