Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm a Boring Blogger!!!

Good Grief! I have to be more attentive to the blog, really. I started the whole facebook thing right after starting the blog and became addicted. So, now I am going to try to balance the time between them both... not that I spend alot of time on either. ( I think that is the problem).

I am moving again this weekend. Yes, AGAIN. I know, its my own fault- I dont have to travel- I choose to, but every 5 to 6 weeks is getting old and by the end of this 6 weeks in eastern dallas- I will have lived in a HOTEL room (small hotel rooms...) for 11 (count them) eleven weeks! Oh well. I dont have to make the bed or vacuum so I cant complain too much. And I get to sit out on the patio that looks like this! Its been pretty nice really.


I was reading all of my friends blogs tonight and SO many have new babies, and exciting things to blog about. I love the pictures of everybody's kids and cute things they are working on. SO, here are a few more pictures of my crazy dog... (I really dont have much else to post! something's wrong with that!).


Griffin:







I am taking my camera to work tomorrow and getting some fun pictures, so I will post them soon. I will be back here to post more about nothing, just as soon as I have a little nothing to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment