Sunday, June 21, 2009

Friendly Poker Night!

This weekend, I spent some time with some neighbors and friends, and a few new people that I had the great opportunity to meet this weekend. I went with my sister and her husband to the neighbors for a cookout. First of all, Freddy made an AMAZING beef tenderloin, and pretty good chicken too! THANK YOU Freddy for cooking, it was better than perfect!

After dinner, we all pulled up the poker table and lost a few bucks to Mr. Rich! I lasted longer in the game than I thought, but in the end it came down to Cheryl and Rich, way to go Cheryl. Rich and Carla came down from Ohio for a quick business trip to San Antonio, but found some time to come up to Keller for a great visit.

Poker was great, I was up for awhile, but lost in the end. Then I started drinking more margaritas and wine... and started taking more pictures.. you can see the lovely progression throughout the night. It was a blast, and we all had alot of fun.

This one is my attempt at taking a picture of the whole group- obviously a bit unfocused... it was the best of all the attempts.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! We will miss you this week! See you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing well! When are you coming to New Orleans??

    ReplyDelete