Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Its January already!

I know, most of you already know this... but I think I have been living under a rock for a few weeks. It hit me today that it is January 20th! Where did the holidays go, where did January go?

I have not updated my blog since November, I am making a new years resolution- I will not go a whole month without updating anymore! (lets see how long that lasts...)

So, whats new since November?

- My parents were here for christmas! That was fun, we had 6 people in my sister and brother in laws house, along with 7 dogs! It was a fun, chaotic madhouse. But none of us would have wanted it anyother way.

New Years was a blast- I was such a party animal that I was asleep by 10:30 pm! Wheww.... seriously, I need to calm down. My thoughts are- every other year I have stayed up, wished good thoughts for the new year and each year, I feel "let down" at the end of the year. So, this year, I rang it in with my eyes shut, buried under the covers and comfortable- maybe the end of the year will be a happy comfortable one too! We'll wait and see.

- I am still working on my 40 by 40 list, nope- havent forgotten about it yet.... I'll update you on that soon.

- My year long "assignment" at Our Childrens House is sadly coming to an end in March. I am in the process of finding another place to go, but it looks like I could head south for a bit- maybe coastal or Austin... keep your fingers crossed for coastal (unless we can find something around Ft. Worth).

I know there was so much more that happened in the past 2 months, but I'm tired and cant think. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment