Sunday, January 24, 2010

Here's your sign!

Quick, somebody check the color of my neck! Well, not me so much as my brother in law! This weekend, while hanging out with my sister and brother in law, thier large dog (Chauncey) got thirsty.

Its the funniest thing, he BEGS for beer! He will sit right next to Austin and stare at the bottle. Now, you have to understand that Austin often pours a small amount on the floor for Chauncey to sip right up, and he loves it.

So Chauncey is sitting there begging for some beer, and starting to whine about it. He is getting very pushy and we are just sort of laughing at him. Then Austin starts to pour it into his mouth- and he drinks it right up!



Some other fun with the doggies this weekend-

My dog is the laziest dog I know. On Saturday morning, I got up at 8am and started doing laundry, cleaning up the kitchen and other fun things. I realized, after about an hour (9am) that I hadn't taken Griffin outside yet! But, then I hadn't seen him up and at my feet yet either.

So, I went back into the bedroom and found him curled up under his blanket, with his head on my pillow asleep on the bed... (he woke up when I tried to take the picture)



I guess its true, dogs suite thier owners... I got a sleeper, just like me!


This was later in the day on Saturday- he was thrilled to watch the kids play outside all day from the comfort of his window!

Borning, peaceful, restful weekend, and I wouldn't have changed a thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment