Sunday, November 1, 2009

Love me some Blue Angels!!

I had the chance to go to the Alliance Air Show with a friend from work. (Thanks Kristina) I loved it- I was like a kid at an amuzement park! I was looking through the pictures and thinking the same thing- I got so excited.
This is the Blue Angels practicing on Friday- right over my apartment.

At the Air Show- watching the blue angels get into thier planes...

Soo exciting.... ... ..

Some of the pictures are odd, as a plane is in the corner of the shot- those things move SOOO fast!

This was a slower plane, fun to watch...


My second favorite picture- I just wish I had clicked a 1/2 second sooner.

This is a pretty great picture.

My FAVORITE! Love it!


Fat Albert- A C130 on the blue angels team...! Giant plane


Thats it for now. Had a blast a the air show. Thanks for going with me Kristina!

No comments:

Post a Comment