Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween Groovy Dudes!

So, I'm not one to really dress up for halloween. I did during PT school, but that was about it- since I was a kid...


But my friend was having a party, and I decided to do my "staple" costume of a hippie. But everybody kept telling me I looked more "John Lennon" like.... oh well..


Here are some pictures of the event.




This is Racheal- my oldest friends daughter. She is 12!


My great friend- Michelle



Some of the costumes at the party- pink ladies, mr and mrs pirate and darth vader...


The pirates were by far the most elaborate costume.



The flapper family- this is David, Michelle and Rachael.





Another friend of mine was there with thier baby- this is Ella- the crab! Is she not the cutest baby!!!


This is the "most awesomest batman" - his words, not mine.. Did I get it right Gavin?

Had a great night before halloween. Thanks guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment