Saturday, September 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFIN!!

Today, September 5th is Griffin's birthday. I have now had him for one whole year! Griffin is now 2 years old! So, I went all crazy and bought him a birthday "pupcake" and ice cream from Three Dog Bakery in Southlake.

I sang "Happy Birthday" to him and made him sit still so I could get his picture. I think he thought he was in trouble... that face, he looks terrified...

But, when I let him eat his birthday treats- he was in Heaven! For a dog who never eats "human food" and picks at things that get dropped on the floor, he loves these special treats!

My favorite picture- that one was SO cute!

Yea! Happy birthday Griffin. Hope this year was a good one!

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny! Thanks for the smile! And Happy Birthday Griffin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the exact two things Max got for his birthday this year from the same place!!! He loved them!!

    ReplyDelete