Monday, March 1, 2010

OMG- I've never done that before!

So, I am sort of lame, I know. On my way home tonight I was listening to the radio and a guy was on talking about learning how to whistle.






Its silly, but I have never known how to whistle, and I have tried, really tried!

So, while driving home tonight, I am practicing in my car. And....




I did it! three times- I whistled.



I am not sure if the fact that I whistled for the first time, or the fact that I am so excited about it is more pathetic- but I dont care. Now, this was not part of my 40 by 40 list, but it should have been! I had sort of given up- thinking it was never possible...


Ok, now everybody laugh together! Dont worry, I am too- I just read back what I wrote. But, I really am happy that I did it... not sure if I will be able to do it again- I'll keep practicing.




No comments:

Post a Comment